"Curb Appeal" is an important factor that can attract the potential buyers to
eager to take a look at your house interior. Furthermore, "Curb Appeal" can
help selling the house fast and at a higher price.
- Trim your garden and plants well;
- Remove all the clutters from the walkway, driveway, and all entrances;
- Clean the cement area in order to avoid any greasiness;
- Make sure there is no junk car on the driveway or parked in front of the house;
- Add some color to your house by planting flowers in the front yard;
- Clean the gutter and roof to make sure there is no leaves, pine needles, or debris etc.;
- Make sure all windows are crystal clean;
- Clean everything you can see from the front of the house, such as garage door, walls, doors, etc.;
- Paint the house well if possible, avoid paint from peeling off;
- Get rid of discoloration caused by water or dirt splash;
- Pay attention to the loosen gutters, make sure they are fixed;
- Make sure all lighting systems are in good condition, especially when showing the house at evening or night time;
- Remove all the children's game, toys, bicycles, or any clutters from the garden.